rienced thanrienced than | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
dasg234
dasg234 Jun 19, 16:02
BOSTON -- Bruins forward David Backes will miss at least the next two games after having a minor procedure on his arm, the team announced Wednesday. Gilbert Arenas Jersey .Backes, 32, missed the Bruins 5-0 loss to the Minnesota Wild on Tuesday at TD Garden and will not be in the lineup for Wednesdays game against the New York Rangers or Saturdays game against the Detroit Red Wings.David Backes underwent the removal of the olecranon bursa from his elbow on Monday, Oct. 24. His condition will be updated after the weekend, general manager Don Sweeney said in a statement released by the team.The bursa is a liquid filled sac that provides cushion against the pointy bone in the elbow. If it is infected or badly damaged it can be removed and will grow back within a few months.Backes, who signed with the Bruins as a free agent during the offseason, has two goals and two assists for four points in five games for Boston this season.Forward Austin Czarnik has been recalled from Providence of the AHL to take Backes spot. Bradley Beal Wizards Jersey . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. Jason Smith Wizards Jersey .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. http://www.wizardsteamofficial.com/trey-burke-wizards-jersey/ . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. New Delhi - Determined to hand Vijender Singh his first loss in the professional circuit, former world champion Francis Cheka said he is putting himself through a gruelling training regimen for the WBO Asia Pacific Super Middleweight Championship title in New Delhi on December 17.Cheka, 34, said his training goes up to 40 rounds per day for the fight in which Vijender will defend his title. Cheka is a winner of the African title and has taken world title challengers such as Matthew Macklin and Paul Smith the distance. A resident of Morogoro, Tanzania, Cheka is also a proven puncher, with 17 of his victories in 43 bouts coming by knockout.Jay Msangi, the Tanzanian boxers trainer, said, I am making Cheka do some grilling training these days, even though he is way more experienced than Vijender, he needs to be prepared for anything that iss thrown at him, its a matter of winning the title after all. Marcin Gortat Wizards Jersey. heka said he is confident of defeating Vijender.Jay has put me on some crazy training regime. It is increasing my strength and power day by day. Sure Vijender must have won all his professional bouts but lets not forget I have played 300 rounds and knocked down 17 of my opponents, Cheka said.Singh has no idea what he is going to face on the 17th of December. I am going to bring him down, like nobodys business.I dont think he thought before accepting my challenge.He has fought absolutely nobody up to now, I will show him what professional boxing means, I will hit him hard on his face that he will never think of professional boxing again. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '