It feels goo It feels goo | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
dasg234
dasg234 Jun 19, 16:00
PASADENA, Calif. Sean Harlow Womens Jersey . -- The fade route in the end zone sometimes isnt a popular play call, but No. 7 Stanford made it work in its 22-13 comeback win at UCLA.The Cardinal will need their passing offense to work more consistently to defend its Pac-12 title, coach David Shaw said.Weve got to play a much cleaner game next week or we dont have a chance at Washington, Shaw said.Stanford has a short week of practice ahead of Fridays game at No. 10 Washington, the first top-10 matchup in the Pac-12 this season.A perfectly placed ball from quarterback Ryan Burns to wide receiver J.J. Arcega-Whiteside with 24 seconds left gave the Cardinals the win. Arcega-Whiteside didnt play in the opener against Kansas State, and the sophomore didnt catch a pass against Southern California last week.His playing time came Saturday after Francis Owusu was knocked out of the game on a helmet-to-helmet hit in the second quarter.The 8-yard touchdown reception was Arcega-Whitesides third career catch and gave Stanford its first lead of the game. He and others try that play during slow moments in practice, when the Stanford quarterbacks and wide receivers work on timing and placement of the fade during special team periods.The 6-foot-3 Arcega-Whiteside was a three-sport athlete at Dorman High School in Inman, South Carolina. He also ran track and was a touted basketball player.We just kept our composure from the time we started to the time we finished, said Arcega-Whiteside, who got one foot inbounds on an acrobatic play. We made mistakes, but you could sense in those last two minutes that we were all going to execute. When we do it, it all pays off.Stanford spent most of the game struggling with its passing. Burns was 1 of 5 for 8 yards in the second half before the go-ahead 70-yard drive. Five straight runs gained 50 yards on a possession in the third quarter, but consecutive incompletions resulted in a 37-yard field goal by Conrad Ukropina instead of a touchdown that would have tied the game.The Bruins gave up rushing yards -- 207 yards on 37 carries. But UCLA contained Heisman Trophy contender Christian McCaffrey, who finished with 138 yards rushing. He topped the 100-yard mark for the 14th time in his last 15 games, but didnt have a run longer than 13 yards.With UCLA kicking away from him, McCaffrey was held to 165 all-purpose yards and broke his streak of eight straight games with more than 200.Opponents, including the Huskies, will focus on containing McCaffrey. A viable passing offense is necessary to take pressure off the junior.Burns went 5 of 8 for 66 yards on the last possession on Saturday, totaling nearly half of his output for the game. Improved passing will give defenses more to account for and Shaw more options.When he starts calling more passing plays, it means he has confidence in us wide receivers and the quarterback to make the play, Arcega-Whiteside said. Which, in the end, is better for us because we get to do what we were brought here to do.Shaw said there wasnt enough time to go over all that went wrong on offense. However, when it mattered, Stanford did everything right.Bottom line, we got to play better during the game, Burns said. We did pretty well at the end.---AP college football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org Duke Riley Womens Jersey . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. Sean Harlow Jersey . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Duke-Riley-Falcons-Jersey/ .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Southern California Super Smash Bros. Melee player Michael Mike Haze Pulido has signed with Obey Alliance, a popular gaming YouTube network and esports team. Mike Haze will begin competing under the Obey Alliance banner in Smash competitions as well as create content, something hes become known for on his own, with the team.Obey recently has focused its development into the world of esports, Obey Alliance CEO Julian Castro tells ESPN about the teams new pickup. We have been evaluating the scene as well as the various communities that thrive within it. When approaching the Smash scene, we loved the passion and dedication of the players and the fan bases around it. During the scouting process, we ran across Mike, who from the start was appealing given his professionalism and value as an individual. Not only is he a great competitor, but he also has a great following behind him with a strong passion of growing himself as an entertainer.Mike Haze is currently ranked 40th on the Melee It On Me annual Super Smash Bros Melee rankings, as well as fifth in the Southern California rankings below the likes of Joseph Mang0 Marquez, Weston Westballz Dennis, Johnny S2J Kim, and Joey Lucky Aldama. This year, he took 25th at Genesis 3, 17th at Get On My Level 2016, 25th at Evolution 2016, and 33rd at last weekends The Big House 6.I had a few diffeerent options to choose from but decided to go with Obey because of the passion I felt from everyone Ive spoken with, Mike Haze tells ESPN. Takkarist McKinley Jersey. They truly care about their esports players and I feel that type of passion will make for a good relationship between myself and Obey. I absolutely think being with Obey will help me grow into a better player overall. Being a part of a team makes competing a lot more stress free. It feels good to know Ill be able to invest my time fully into the game without additional outside pressure.Outside of competition, he is also known for content creation. For the past few years, Mike Haze has created tutorials in various Smash games as well as hosted the Elite Four tournament series in Southern California. Recently, hes become known for his diss tracks surrounding rivalries in the Smash scene.He hopes to bring some of that talent to Obey Alliance, who have primarily been a YouTube collective for various content creators, primarily in gaming.[Weve] spoken about potentially producing content for the team channel so Ive been brainstorming ideas for unique and engaging content for those who might know about Smash but dont necessarily follow the game, Mike Haze says. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '